Beyond the Paycheck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from the Admin!

Go down

Greetings from the Admin! Empty Greetings from the Admin!

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Hi! I'm the Administrator of this forum, and for those who know me IRL (In Real Life) then there's not much to say.

But if you don't know me IRL, then let me make a proper introduction. I'm a 40-something happily married guy living in the US Pacific Northwest who was inspired by Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad book to delve into dividend investing as a way to supplement my day job's paycheck. My level of success in dividend investing has been good, but there's always room for improvement. I wanted to share with others the power of developing a "side hustle" or other methods to develop additional streams of income, so I started an in-person Beyond the Paycheck group of like-minded people who met monthly (at best). However, there have been times when the group didn't meet for months, so this online forum was created to supplement and enhance our IRL meetings.

To learn more about the forum, see the This Forum section for additional information, news, feedback, suggestions, and criticisms about the BTP forum.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://beyondthepaycheck.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum